Divine Feminine Rising Retreat at Georgia O'Keefe's Ghost Ranch in New Mexico.
You have arrived at this page for a reason. There is potency in your birthright as a woman, and your stories have the power to change lives. During the wild wonder of Gateless’s Divine Feminine Writing Retreat you will be lead into the dreamland of your life and will wake up to the incredible power of your singular genius to move a crowd.
On International Women’s Day 2018, fifteen women will gather at one of the most celebrated sites of the divine feminine, Georgia O’Keefe’s Ghost Ranch. Here Georgia found the inspiration and profound capacity to transcend the dictums of conventional creativity and breakthrough society’s constriction of what it means to be a woman.
With this as your backdrop, you will spend four astounding days in a hive of support with internationally-acclaimed book “shaman” and award-winning author Suzanne Kingsbury; bestselling memoirist and overnight media sensation, Jennifer Waite; and Bodyworker and MogaDao archetypal qigong teacher, Sarah Byrden.
Starting at twilight on Thursday, March 8th, we will run away together to share our stories, receive massage and assisted meditation, discover a new sisterhood and come home to the indelible genius of what you hold inside.
When: Retreat starts at twilight on March 8 and ends after lunch on March 11, 2018,
Where: The Ghost Ranch Retreat Center, Abiqui, New Mexico.
Who: Suzanne Kingsbury, book “shaman” and founder of Gateless Writing, Inc; Jennifer Waite, bestselling memoirist; Sarah Byrden, founder of The Elemental Self, Qi Gung expert, internationally-acclaimed massage therapist + 15 like-minded sisters to cheerlead you on the most beautiful journeys of your life.
What You Will Experience:
- Daily world famous Gateless Writing Salons where you write, share the power of your work, and receive support and encouragement for your unique genius.
- Daily Thai Head Massage + Reiki.
- Body work and daily MogaDoa archetypal qigong with Sarah Byrden to support empowerment and creativity.
- Publishing prowess and a backstage pass to what it means to publish a bestselling memoir by critically-acclaimed debut author Jen Waite.
- Viewings of Georgia O’Keefe’s private art collection.
- Optional sunset horseback trail rides through the Ghost Ranch and the surrounding landscape.
- Three meals a day at the Ghost Ranch dining room.
Cost: $1750, including absolutely everything but the plane, train, automobile that gets you there.
How to register: If you are hearing the whisper or need more information, please contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A deposit of $750 payable by PayPal. email@example.com (please use the friends and family link) holds the space and is non-refundable except in the case of an medical emergency or a death in the family.
The remainder of the balance is due March 1st, one week before the first day of retreat.
For more information about Gateless Retreats, you can visit our retreat page here.
We can't wait to write with you!