Divine Feminine Rising Retreat at Georgia O'Keefe's Ghost Ranch in New Mexico.
You have arrived at this page for a reason. There is potency in your birthright as a woman, and your stories have the power to change lives. During the wild wonder of Gateless’s Divine Feminine Writing Retreat you will be lead into the dreamland of your life and will wake up to the incredible power of your singular genius to move a crowd.
On International Women’s Day 2018, fifteen women will gather at one of the most celebrated sites of the divine feminine, Georgia O’Keefe’s Ghost Ranch. Here Georgia found the inspiration and profound capacity to transcend the dictums of conventional creativity and breakthrough society’s constriction of what it means to be a woman.
With this as your backdrop, you will spend four astounding days in a hive of support with internationally-acclaimed book “shaman” and award-winning author Suzanne Kingsbury; bestselling memoirist and overnight media sensation, Jennifer Waite; and Bodyworker and MogaDao archetypal qigong teacher, Sarah Byrden.
Starting at twilight on Thursday, March 8th, we will run away together to share our stories, receive massage and assisted meditation, discover a new sisterhood and come home to the indelible genius of what you hold inside.
When: Retreat starts at twilight on March 8 and ends after lunch on March 11, 2018,
Where: The Ghost Ranch Retreat Center, Abiqui, New Mexico.
Who: Suzanne Kingsbury, book “shaman” and founder of Gateless Writing, Inc; Jennifer Waite, bestselling memoirist; Sarah Byrden, founder of The Elemental Self, Qi Gung expert, internationally-acclaimed massage therapist + 15 like-minded sisters to cheerlead you on the most beautiful journeys of your life.
- Daily world famous Gateless Writing Salons where you write, share the power of your work, and receive unprecedented support and encouragement.
- Daily Thai Head Massage + Reiki.
- Body work and daily MogaDoa archetypal qigong with Sarah Byrden to support empowerment and creativity.
- Nightly readings and publishing consultation with bestselling memoirist Jennifer Waite.
- Viewings of Georgia O’Keefe’s private art collection.
- Optional sunset horseback trail rides through the Ghost Ranch and the surrounding landscape.
- Three meals a day at the Ghost Ranch dining room.
Cost: $1750, including absolutely everything but the plane, train, automobile that gets you there.
How to register: If you are hearing the whisper or need more information, please contact Suzanne at email@example.com.
For more information about Gateless Retreats, you can visit our retreat page here.
We can't wait to write with you!